Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Fashion show time!




well it is that time of year again. Bathing suit time. Last night we went to Target and got a good deal both suits for 27$. I thought that was a good deal. I was not to happy about the bikini but I gave in. I love the one piece the sides are cut out and it looks cute on her. But her BFF has the same 2 piece so now they can match. hey Have not updated on my weight loss in a while I have lost 14 pounds and my Honey has lost 25lbs. I am so proud of him.

6 Comments:

At 7:11 PM , Blogger Debby said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 7:11 PM , Blogger Debby said...

oh they are both so cute!!!! Shes getting older mom......lol I say that now until Savannah wants a 2 piece at that age....lol
Cant wait to see ya guys!!!!
Great job on the weight loss!!!!

 
At 7:41 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

And we are proud of you too Heather :D In fact, from the pictures in your last post, I can see that your face are slimming down already and that's fantastic!!

Nice bathing suit Heather and good choice :D

Thanks for the kind words at my last post Heather...truly appreciate that :)

 
At 7:59 PM , Blogger diana said...

too cute! beautiful smile.

also, congratulations on the weight loss! 14 lbs is a lot!

 
At 6:20 AM , Blogger kel said...

Great job and the weight loss.

She looks adorable we have gotten one swimsuit so far this season but I need to get another one for her.

 
At 4:54 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

i love the bikini! But I know I felt the same way the first time my daughter wanted a bikini! Then we settled on a tankini. I justed ordered the kids new suits online!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home