Monday, March 19, 2007

Had a couple hot dates with 2 diff. people.:)

Well I had a hot date Sat. evening. got a babysitter for a couple hours and we went to P.F. Changs and all i have to say is OMG!!!!! Yummy. We loved it and they will see us again maybe just for to-go orders of lettece wraps YUMMY! oh did I mention how Yummy their food was. WOW!

Then Sunday Emmy had her Cookie booth for Scouts and that went well. While at work there was drama and crisis and I was very upset. But after that ended I had a second date but this time it was with my Dughter we went to see bridge to terabitha and it was very sad but very good we both cried and cried. She loved it. We got her report card this week also and she got all advanced from top to bottom and we just found out she is reading at a 4th grade level and only in 2nd grade. I am so proud of her progress at school.

This is where i found Q. the other morning All i could do was laugh this is my cabnet for tolitry and nap time blankets for the other kids.(can you reed is shirt it is so true it say hello myname is trouble)

And this is Z thinking he is sassy. :)


I finally got their room looking right so here is a shot of the room and the ne spiddy decor




9 Comments:

At 6:33 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

You WOWED me with all these photos Heather :D

Absolutely gorgeous & fantastic...thank you for sharing!

 
At 8:16 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

the boys room looks great! I love the window treatment! I have been waiting to go to PF Changs. We have one here by the apartment. I have never been there. Maybe next date night!

 
At 8:36 PM , Blogger diana said...

i also love pf chang restaurant. i think the atmosphere there is awesome! so nice to have a date night with hubbie. and daughter. separately. ;) the twins' room looks so completely different now that they are in toddler beds. it looks so much more open and airy. i love the pics of your twins. very funny & cute!!

 
At 5:01 AM , Blogger kel said...

Love the room! So cute. Glad you had some great dates!

 
At 6:37 PM , Blogger Debby said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 6:37 PM , Blogger Debby said...

i cant believe how big they are getting !!!!
3 more months til I get to see you all .......yeah

 
At 10:26 AM , Blogger Sandy said...

PF Changs! I heard it was good there. COngrats on daughters great report card!

 
At 6:47 AM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

thanks for your words back over on my blog. love you too :)

Congrats on the FANTASTIC reportcard! I know that makes you feel so proud, i wanna help celebrate!

your boys are getting bigger, my goodness! just the other day they were learning to walk by pushing the stroller around in the yard. now its naptime in the cupboard lol

 
At 7:03 PM , Blogger di.di said...

love the t-shirt and his cheekiness..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home