Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I love Him!


There are many things that make me love my Honey! I will give you a little list of things that conencide with the photos below. 1st He is a patient father. 2nd he is a playful man and father 3rd he is a wonderful step father!!!!!! 4th he is a good sport. I mean really how many husbands would of let you dress him like a dog and make a colar and all, for him mine that is who. 5th He is so in love with his daughter. I see the pride beem from him when he speaks of her. 6th he makes me laugh 7th we are just so darn cute together LOL! that one was for fun. 8th he is spontanious and romantic. and 9th he is a butthead. we are not perfect by any means and things happen we are growing together and that is just the truth. I am not the one to sit here and tell you that love is an easy road but it is a wonderful road non the less.One that I am happy to be on with such an amazing man! I could I list a million more things but I will keep it short today.

Today I found a quote that made me think of him so this is for him and the kids! Honey we love you with all of hearts thank you for all you do for our family!!!!!!!!!!!
A Daddy is a boys first hero and a daughters first love!



Happy Valentines Day!
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 5:45 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

What a wonderful sweet post specially for the man you love. You are so lucky & blessed Heather and I'm so happy for you :D

Stay in touch and love to the kids too. Happy Valentine's day Pal!

 
At 8:25 PM , Blogger Debby said...

Steve has been my good friend for over 10 years, and me and him have had this talk....he has been with a few girls since we have known each other and I have had some issues i guess you can say with them... i love him to death and noone has been good enough for him until now... I see him smile heather and its been so long since ive seen that, and its great to see, i hear his voice when he talks about you and the kids, and that s awesome. I have put my shield down i guess you can say when it comes to him because i know that he is happy and thats all i have ever wanted for him is to be happy, and i hope that over the years we will be close too(even though its hard from half way across the world....lol
I am so glad that you are in his life, and your right ya'll are the cutest together....I hope you have many many more happy years together...Love ya sweetie!!!

 
At 9:58 AM , Blogger diana said...

i love the quote! great to see so many pics of your honey! hope you guys had a wonderful valentine's day and that everyone is feeling much better.

 
At 10:51 AM , Blogger Debby said...

hope the boys are feeling better.........have a good weekend

 
At 12:59 PM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

that was beautiful....I'm speachless in a jelous way and happy for your dear wonderful husband

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home