Thursday, January 25, 2007

Well I did it i decided I would be brave and let the four 2 year olds play with play dough and it went really well. From 9:30 to 10:30 every morning we have hands on coloring flash cards and playdough. they could not like it more. and the second pic is of them all playing in the Twins room they love their play time! Can you tell it was almost nap time.






Here is a little conversation between me and Quentin while He was sitting on the Toilet.

Mommy: Ok Quentin try and go Potty.
Quentin: *grunt grunt grunt*
Mommy: Are you trying
Quentin: grunt grunt Mommy it is stuck
Mommy: what is Stuck?
Quentin: My potty mommy!

I laughed so hard.
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 7:54 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Playdough is a big hit around here! We got Little Man the playdough fun desk for his birthday. He gets to play with the play dough and then thinks its totally fun to clean it up!

 
At 2:05 AM , Blogger kel said...

I think playdough is one of those things that stay fun for years and years. My kids are 9 and 7 and that is still something we get out quite often.

 
At 6:14 PM , Blogger diana said...

you are brave. i think there is a leap of faith when letting young toddlers play with playdough. it sounds like it was a success! i love the pic of the two boys lying on top of the dresser. very cute! also, the potty conversation is very funny. wouldn't it be great if our kids could always be that adorable?!

 
At 4:23 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

Yo...so blissful :D

 
At 11:53 AM , Blogger Two girls and a guy! said...

Hey Heather! I am glad the whole PlayDough thing worked out! :-) That convo between you and Quentin is SO ADORABLE! I can't wait until we get to see ya'll again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home