Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A few llittle things to say!

Well I made one more candy bouquet for my Honey's work and guess what they informed me to get ready for Valentines day.SIL already said she would help and we would split the profits. there are so many things you can so with the valentines ones and we could make kids ones as well this one went 360degrees it cost about 40 to make and the 2nd pic is the side view.I was very proud of this one and I think BFF will be proud too since she taught me how to make them to begin with.:)



Quentin has to have money in his pocket so maybe he will be a saver not a spender huh? he was showing me he found money and was going to put it in his pocket you should hear the way he says pocket it is too cute.

I was dooing dishes the other night after my house clear out and this is what I found. Mind you I just had finished cleaning this room the joys of have not only kids but twins right :)


Now for the hard part. Last night we got a package from my BIL and SIL in Idaho. In this package was 2 ornaments the same and on them they had the most beautiful saying and the backs were ingraved one for Evan and One for My Honey's mom who passed of cancer 3 months before Evan the same Year.In the box there was a poem and i would love to share it with you .
I still hear the songs
I still see the lights
I still feel your love
on cold wintery nights
I still share your hopes
and all of your cares
I'll even remind you
to please say your prayers
I just want to tell you
you still make me proud
you stand head and shoulders
above all the crowd
Keep trying each moment
to stay in his grace
I came here before you
to help set your place
You don't have to be
perfect all of the time
he forgives you the slip
if you continue to climb
To my family and friends
please be thankful today
I'm still close beside you
in a new special way
I love you all dearly
now don't shed a tear
Cause I'm spending my
Christmas with Jesus this year
By John Wm. Mooney Jr.

I needed this bad and so did Steve. I personally am having a very hard time with my Sons death this year. I am grateful for such a precious gift I litterally felt like I got the hug I needed from him this year. That might sound dumb but ever since i got it my Pain is different i have been struggling daily with my emotions and I still am sad and fight tears but it is a differnt feeling now. I felt like he hugged me and told me don't worry I am here mommy and we love you. Me and Grandma. So Jason and Crystal thank you for sending me and Steve these ornaments. And thank you for a gift i needed so badly his reminder and his love in a more physical form THis has been a priceless gift to us both. We love you guys and our Turkey.




11 Comments:

At 11:35 AM , Blogger Two girls and a guy! said...

As I was reading the part about the ornamenti started to cry - we are so glad you guys like them and know the meaning we had behind them. It's nice to feel them there, as a physical presence, so to say. Debbie & Evan will be there together, looking down from the tree, on your family and your happiness on Christmas morning, and they will be smiling from Heaven. :) We gave Larry his last night, and he was so overcome with gratitude, all he could say was, "that is neat. thank you so much. that is so neat. thank you!" through his tears. It wasn't our intention to make all of you cry, but we expected it because that means it moved you, and it touched your heart in a way that only the memories of Evan & Debbie could. :) WE LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

 
At 11:45 AM , Blogger kel said...

I have one of those ornaments and have had for several years and it touches my heart everytime i catch site of it on our tree.

 
At 1:14 PM , Blogger LISA said...

Awwww that made me tear up. Kiss kiss to you both!!
"Wowzers" that is a big basket of candy!! You did a great job on it, sorry that I couldn't help you with it but I don't think you needed it. Have fun making tons more!!!

 
At 2:52 AM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Beautiful basket!

That is a touching story about the ornaments. (((HUGS))) from Maryland!

 
At 6:49 PM , Blogger diana said...

that's a lot of stuff you wrote about. i love the candy bouquets. i hope you make a nice profit out of those! the ornaments are beautiful. ..with words that are good to read all year round. big hugs!

 
At 8:53 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

That is so thoughtful and reassuring and hope you'll be fine now Heather.

Take care and be strong!

 
At 10:10 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

What a beautiful poem! And I love the candy basket. You have given me a good idea for my son's economic project next year!

 
At 5:30 PM , Blogger Sandy said...

You sure know how to make us cry...so touching.

Love the basket, so talented!

 
At 5:12 PM , Blogger diana said...

Merry Christmas to you & your family!!!

 
At 2:48 PM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

hugs to you sweetie.

and i just laughed seeingthe wipes mixed with the tp. funny lil guys of yours

 
At 10:14 PM , Blogger Debby said...

why did you think I was in Cali???? I had put my mom was going, but not me....Donna was there, you didnt mention anything about it....Waiting for Christmas pics...lol have a good one

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home