Monday, December 11, 2006

My Weekend!

Well First thing Saturday Morning This Beautiful Baby Girl Carlee Jean was Born. She is the daughter to our very good friends. I have yet to see her but my Honey went on Sunday while I was at work. Guess what I forgot my camera for the Christmas party at Honey's work but it was fun and Taylor won a box of 24 large cupcakes and they were YUMMY! and the Girls had a blast I am so mad that I forgot my camera. I was just so rushed.


Then Saturday night we had our Christmas with my dad. Emmy was able to give Ti Ti and my dad the presents she bought them as well as we gave our dad his gifts and then the rest are for Christmas. Here is TI Ti opening hers from Emmy.

My dad got chocolates from Emmy and a MP3 player from all of us I think he was happy!

Oh this is just a picture of what happens when I turn my back for litterally 3 minutes.Look behind him at the tape on the floor Quentin did that and Zachary did the floor and that is Q. just telling on him he was saying oohhhh trouble! bubba did it. funny but not at the same time thank goodness it was Emmys washable crayola markers and it wiped right up.

Then as much as I wanted to go to the Candle lighting last night I could not go this year. I got off work early enough but every time I thought about it I broke down. For some reason this year I am struggling with Evan's Death. Daily I well up and think about him. I miss him more then ever. I wonder if it is seeing the boys doing some of the stuff he did. Yes he was five when he died but he mentally was where the boys are now when he died. Sometimes when the twins say certain things I hear him I see him and I feel him. I litterally ached all over last night with the thought of lighting the candle and hearing his name read. So i tried to remain strong and thanks to my Honey I was able to.He held my hand and said whatever you want to do I am there to help you through it.We decided to go downtown to the outdoor ice rink that has been opened for Christmas only and that way if I was able to go then I would still be able to cause it was a block away form the rink but that did not happen and yes I cried some more watching emmy and Taylor skate and laugh and watching the boys be excited over the lights and Bells and everytime I let my mind relax I cried. I also was so thankful for the family I have been blessed with. Yes a huge part is missing but I feel like Evan has helped us find each other. His mommy is Happier now then ever and My children might be one less but I still strive daily to be the best mom That I Can be. I am going to His grave next week to decorate and that is our tradition. If you lit a candle Thank you. I thankful for my blogging friends and Family. Maybe next year I can go. This is the first year in 4 years that i missed going.So here are some pics of the girls Ice skating and the boys playing with their Daddy. Thanks to Taylor Emmy got he hang of it quick.She only fell 10 time LOL!


Do yo usee the bells around their necks well thanks to Polar Express (the choo choo movie) they love bells and will not take them off.








7 Comments:

At 10:59 AM , Blogger Debby said...

i love ice skating,. where do they have a rink at now?

 
At 3:11 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Thank god for washable markers! LOL We tried Ice skating for the first time last month and the kids loved it! We are looking into lessons now!

 
At 7:28 PM , Blogger kel said...

It looks like you guys had a fun early Christmas.

I am glad it was an easy to clean up mess.

It has been 11 years since my Lyndsey and I still have really tough tough days.

Thoughts and prayers.

 
At 7:53 PM , Blogger diana said...

that was a wonderful posting. you covered a lot of material and it was very touching to read about evan. i wish i could give you a big hug!

 
At 2:58 AM , Blogger Samantha said...

It looks like ya'll had a great time :) Thanks for coming over to my place to visit! *hugs* Merry Christmas!!

 
At 8:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful fam... Miss you! It was good to talk to you. Don't work too hard! K

 
At 9:32 PM , Blogger Heather W. said...

That's one chubby newborn, hehe.

Oh, and the floor looks great, lol, thank God it washed off :o

Looks like the kids had fun ice skating. Sorry you are feeling down and missing Evan :(.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home