Thursday, November 16, 2006

THis Week went so much .........

BETTER! Friday to recooperate from my last post we took the kids to chuck-E-Cheese. I had a small day with kids So SIL and I headed on over to our local insane aslym :) The kids had a blast and I admit that I even enjoyed it. this first set of pics is of Emmy, B. and Quentin on one of those roller coaster rides and Q. thought it was fun. check him out throwing up his hands. I might have another daredevil on my hands yeah for me. I love that kind of stuff.



The Twins really love the merry-go-round and G. was going to town on the drums.
I love this pic too. It really shows off the good time they all were having even Justin. I still can not believe he fit in those things.
Here is Baby J. He is B. lil bro. He is so Photogenic.
As a result of the last video We had to change around the room so they could not get out of their cribs and guess what they still can but it is not as often well ok yes it is. THe good news is they love going to bed so there is no fight in that part. THe problem lies when they are ready to get up.
Here is just some Brotherly love for you. I love how close they have become. They were either watching Nemo or Aladin.
Last but surely not least here is a video of the other morning when my Big Bro was over who the Twins find to be their personal playground. Here is their new past time. This will make you laugh.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

8 Comments:

At 5:41 AM , Blogger kel said...

Glad you week was better. My kids use my brother and my cousins as a play gym too.

 
At 12:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see your doing better! Chuck E Cheese is great when taken in small doses! I love to be there and just let the kids go knowing they are gonna be safe! Have a great weekend!

 
At 8:09 PM , Blogger diana said...

i love the pic of the twins sleeping in their cribs (we have our cribs arranged the same way) & the next one of them sitting together drinking out of their sippy cups. very cute. great to hear that they are so close.

 
At 10:26 PM , Blogger Debby said...

i love all the pics,.,..how fun we just got a chuck e cheese out here...yeah savannah hates the roller coaster though,.she gets so scared.well have a great weekend

 
At 11:21 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

What great fun to have some family bonding...Great!

 
At 7:30 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

great pics looks like everyone had fun

 
At 7:10 PM , Blogger diana said...

happy thanksgiving!

 
At 9:25 AM , Blogger Shionge said...

Happy Thanksgiving Heather & Family

Luv
Shionge
24 Nov 2006

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home