Friday, October 27, 2006

Suprize!!!!!

Today I recived a package in the mail all the way from Singapore. SO SHOIK! you are truely and guienuallly amazing. She sent each of my kids a little gift and also sent a gift to me and my Honey. I am not sure what the girls got i will update this later but today is my Taylors 12th Birthday so It came at the perfect time. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart I love hearing from you and i love how you share your world with us daily. I have learned so much about you and learned so much from you. I look forward to learning more. Lots of love from The USA CA!





 Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 6:58 PM , Blogger diana said...

i lived in s'pore for a year and loved the city/country. it's a wonderful place and hopefully you will get a chance to visit sometime if you haven't already.

 
At 6:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was so nice of her!

 
At 7:47 AM , Blogger Shionge said...

Hiya Heather...thank you so much for such a lovely comments :D You have shared so much of your world with us too and I enjoyed 'seeing' how your kids grow.

Just a small gesture from me to you and your family and I hope everyone at home like it in each and every way.

Luv you too Heather :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home