Monday, October 23, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!



myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

I want to wish my SIL and one of best friends a happy birthday. Patricia we have been a huge part of each others life now for a very long time . I honestly do not know what i would have done without you. We have laughed and cried together many times. We have seen death and birth together. I am proud to have my children call you Ti Ti. I look forward to growing old and talking with you on a porch somewhere and remembering the good times. Like the good and bad songs at FRANKS :) and all the parties at halloween time. You are truely a wonderful woman,Friend, Mother, Aunt, Wife, Daughter, and shoulder to lean on. YOu put everybody ahead of your needs and you excell in life and its trials.. Trisha we all love you so much, I hope you have a day to remember and dinner is on me tuesday. :) i have plans for a kick butt cake and meal.




myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics




Now to my Honey. Today we celbrate the day we decided to make our lifes work as a couple. I will never forget what we were doing this night (no dirty minds we were babysitting little colin while my BFF picked up her DH from airport.) we have been inseperable since. I look forward to spending our whole life together.. You amaze me and i love that you have given me and our children your all. You are an amazing father and Honey. I think you from the bottom of my heart. I love you and wish you a happy Anniv.

2 Comments:

At 4:53 AM , Blogger Shionge said...

Hey...Happy Birthday & Happy Anniversary Folks! Double Happiness Double The Joy :D

 
At 6:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Anniversary!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home