Sunday, October 01, 2006

A little trip out!

We have out of town company stay for a week it is My Honey's step dad so today we hit some outlet stores and took the kids to see Big DINE DINES!!!!!!!!(dinosaurs)
The Kids loved it as you can see except Z. did not like being in the mouth of one. HEHEHEHEH!

As we were leaving the boys kept saying bye bye Dine dine bye bye and night night. it was so darn cute.

Tomorrow we are going to the Wild Animal Park and I think the kids and the Adults will have fun. I will enjoy the day off with my family. We are really enjoying are company and not to mention he gets to take back the things we get for our niece :) so we can spoil her afar. :) I will post pics of tomorow soon.

Oh yeah before I go check out my Photo Blog the link is on the side. I went to Taylors baby Bros b-day and did all the pics for her mom as part of our gift and some turned out really good. It is so nice to be able to say that We all get along so well. It makes things go so much easier and smoother. I am truely thankful for that relationship. well I need to get to bed Iam really excited about tomorrow. I Hope all of you had a great weekend. I will talk to you all soon.



 Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 9:34 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

All of those years and we never once stopped to see the dinosaurs! My little guy is at the age now where he might enjoy it!

 
At 6:24 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

Amazing trip! Although my girls are not so crazy about dinosaurs, they do get amaze by this though.

Nice pictures Heather :D

 
At 6:50 PM , Blogger trisha said...

aawwee....they were in their element! love them dine dines!!!!!!!!!!!!! cannot wait to hear about the wild animal park!!!!!

 
At 7:19 PM , Blogger Sandy said...

that's so cool! my boys would probably be a little upset too : )

 
At 11:37 AM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

What fun!!!

Love the new look!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home