Monday, September 25, 2006

our weekend

Our Weekend
We went to the county fair and I fell in love with all the little piggy's aren't they cute!!!!!! The boys loved them and all the other animals.


We got our new furniture this weekend as well. I also redid the girls room. to be a little older but not to old. I made the valences and the posters are in the pics below. Emmy Fell in love with it when she got home from her daddy's. in fact she was ready to go read a chapter and then go to bed and i did it for under 100 dollars. yeah !






Here are some of the other things from the weekend. Honey took the boys in the big church parking lot and played with remote control cars they loved that. It wore them out to. This is also Quentin riding on the tram back to our car. cute huh? And uncle and Ti Ti came over and brought the boys toys that they thought would give them a little friendly frieght and instead they slept with them and now Q. will not put them down they are his "MAN" he even posed for a picture with them. Uncle tried one more time to scare him with a big Skeloton but instead he gave it a high five and a big fat kiss. I know thats mommy's boy loving halloween. The boys have really been getting closer latley every time I turn around they are hugging kissing holding hands and playing together. I video taped them but I do not know if it will upload i am going to try later.


I hope you all had a great weekend talk to you all soon!

3 Comments:

At 1:51 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

We went to the fair this weekend too. Unfortunately, the pigs were a bighit until the little ones actually saw them. Then it was FORGET IT! Must-leave-barn-immediately! i have a cute pic pic that I think Im gonna put for my wordless wednesday! You'll have to check it out!

 
At 3:13 PM , Blogger trisha said...

awe.....he's gonna be my Halloween nephew!!!! when K got home, she was scared of the big skeleton, chicken, I had it sitting on the couch. I told her that Q gave it kisses but she didn't care! Love the finished girls' room! good job!

 
At 11:13 AM , Blogger Debby said...

glad your weekend was good.....
miss ya guys....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home