Friday, September 01, 2006

I have a few minutes so here we go!

Well it is nap time here in this Critter's Cottage. SO I have about 30 to 4o minutes.then the new baby will wake up. You see I just started watching some new kids it is hectic but I am getting into the swing of things. I wake up at 6:45 am get E. up and ready for school S. arrives at 7:30, and J. and B. arive at 7:45. I then load them all including the twins in my car and do the whole school drop off. when i arrive home 3 days a week I get T. then we do our schedule breakfast, play time, cleaning, and 11:30 lunch 12pm nap time. then the littel one wakes up and eats his lunch about 1pm and all the others wake up about 2pm then off to get the big kids from school then it is snack time and play time and home work time all at the same time. then it is dinner prep and keep an Eye on the crtitters until 4 30 S. goes home and 5:45 the others go home and in the middle of all the that the 3 days a weekers go home about 3:30 it is all working just needing to work out the kinks.

It would have been smoother then this but Emmy had to have a tooth pulled and the boys had their last eye doctor appointment. I am sttill waiting on my glassses and still dealing with stupid people (see last post.)

I have been lagging on the blogging cause do not have much time. Iam planning the boys 2nd birthday I will get on here when i can to fill you in. gonna be cute I think. Right now I am basically busy from 645am to 6pm with kids then the rest of the night is the cleaning the stuff I cannot do during the day. so it is time to go they are all waking up

I hope all of yo uare doing good I will be hopping later tonight I hope.

3 Comments:

At 3:03 PM , Blogger kel said...

I am sure the twins party will be super cute as I remember how cute Emmy's party was.

 
At 9:17 AM , Blogger Shionge said...

Whoa Heather! Busy busy....we understand the constraint with blogging with all things tied up. You have a great weekend Heather.

 
At 3:37 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Sounds busy busy! We are gonna miss you will your gone! I've been thinking about doing a home daay care, but that may not be the best idea as I am in an apartment! Guess I might just have to wait until we find a house!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home