Wednesday, August 02, 2006

~Suprise suprise~

Today I was babysiting my SIL's son G. Because they are having their backyard redone so I have been helping her get him out of the house for her sanity and to help her get things done around outside without a 4 year old running around. Well in return she called me today about 2:30pm and told me to get the boys ready her and her husband were coming to get them so I could have some me time and I let her. As soon as she left I busted into my house and blared the music and began to clean until I could not clean anymore. I really want to thank you guys for that we needed it I needed it. With twins it can be a little over whelming at times. always joyful and rewarding but woverwhelming at the same time does that make since at all.

Then my HOney called and I told him we were kidless and that maybe we should go on a little date. Well needless to say we jumped on that I must say we found dinner a little boring at FIRST because there was no mess to clean or no kids to entertain or to tell to be quite. As a refresher a couple of weeks ago My Honey and I I bought our wedding rings but the funny thing is he had never really asked me we always just new it was forever and started to plan a wedding well tonight at our dinner at my favorite restraunt the love of my life asked me to be his wife. I am officially engaged the way every girl wants to make it official.

Well I will be going it is getting late hope all is well with my fellow bloggers. have a wonderful night and those of you far away have a wonderful day!

9 Comments:

At 10:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAHHHHHHHHH!
Love you guys

LOVE
LISA

 
At 2:13 AM , Blogger Samantha said...

boy oh boy...you would not believe how much you and I have in common! I have twin daughters. My husband and I didnt tie the knot until the girls were 5 1/2 months old! I know how it feels to be so overwhelmed somedays...thank God for my best friend Lisa! She comes and "borrows" the girls overnight as often as I'll let her! They can definetely be a handful sometimes. They start headstart next week, and I'm really nervous about that, but I'm also excited! Anyways, it is nice to meet someone who knows how it feels LOL Stop by my blog sometime!

 
At 5:22 AM , Blogger Debby said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
that was a scream of happiness.....That is so awespme, bout time Steve....lol
Congrats, and remember to let me know as soon as you get a date, so I can start saving for a photographer....Well I started but kinda put it on hold.
I am doing the happy dance right now....lol
The lonk on my blog is Betsy, she is the one planning a party.

 
At 8:40 AM , Blogger Shionge said...

Oh WOW Heather! How sweet and nice of him and congratulation.

Yes, although the house is gonna be quiet without the kids, it's good to have some quality time with him too ya?

Enjoy yourself! Lalalaa...so happy for you.

 
At 9:10 AM , Blogger trisha said...

well it's about darn time, I say! How long have I been trying to get you two together forever?

Congrats!!!!!

 
At 7:50 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

How sweet! Congrats and best wishes!

 
At 10:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was my pleasure to take the boys. you know i just love the two of them. thanks so much for helping me with gavin, you have made it alot easier for me and i am very grateful. congrats to you and steve, you know he was just waiting for a good time to ask, something that would be memorable for you. love you all

 
At 2:59 PM , Blogger Two girls and a guy! said...

CONGRATULATIONS! hehehe :) You guys are so cute. I am glad that you got to go on a date just the two of you. We miss you all so much and wish we didn't live so far away. Let us know when the wedding is so we can start saving up to come out for it! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!

Well have a wonderful day!

Crystal and Jason

 
At 3:37 AM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Awww, that is so sweet!!! When is the big day again? I forget.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home