Sunday, July 16, 2006

Last night! (post #2)

Last night My SIL took me out to celebrate my B-day last week. We had fun. When I got to her house to pick her up I was greeted by 2 of my nieces yelling happy birthday. They had made me BEAUtiful card and my SIL got me a pretty frame and smelly bath stuff YEAH! we all need that right. :) I loved it. Well I could tell K. was super proud of the card she made so we took a picture together with the card. Isn't it PRETTY!Then we were off. It was just the two of us until about 11pm and the Honey's showed up.
Trisha took pics of us and I took pics of them so I am sure she will be posting later as well so until then this will have to do. I was going to record me singing a song and post it for my BFF in Washington to hear but we had a DJ from hell. She was rude and was only letting her friends go up to sing. ( so maybe next time lisa k)
Thanks again Trisha We needed that time out so until next time.


5 Comments:

At 11:35 AM , Blogger Debby said...

cant wait to see the rest of the pics...glad you had a good time even though the dj wouldnt let you sing...how rude

 
At 9:32 PM , Blogger trisha said...

we did have fun and would have had more fun if our reg DJ was there! well, there are many more times to come for that!!!!!!! oooohhhhhh you and K look so cute!!!!!

i haven' had the chance top upload any pics yet today....been BUSY!!!! will do tomorrow!!!!

 
At 7:52 AM , Blogger Shionge said...

Oh how sweet and glad you have fun :P

 
At 12:40 PM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Happy (belated) Birthday!!!

 
At 4:21 PM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

When you get a chance, send a message to my e-mail address:

akukuck@comcast.net

I want to send you a picture but I don't have your e-mail address.

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home