Monday, July 10, 2006

I Fixed So Here You go!

The Birthday Girl!
(if you click on the collagues they will inlarge)
The Deco!
The banner was M&M's there were connect 3 with smarties Ice cream cone bubbles big suckers and Hard candy!

The Snacks and goodies!

Fondue fountain, cotten candy, Ice cream, soda,cake, smores, strawberries and Cookies Yummy!


The Games!

Musical M&M's and guess which candy you are eating. We then took a picture of all the winners holding the candy bouquets I made.

The gifts!

Spoiled! she recived alot a great things and I want to thank everybody who was there and everybody who helped me with games and clean up you guys are great!

The cake!

Nothing fancy they were all to sugared out to even want any. We had 3/4 of the cake left.

Now for the Singing!

In every picture but one they were singing High school musical can guess the one they were not LOL!She is just like her mommy sing it baby. This was my favorite time I Love to watch her and her friends have this kind of fun!

Last but not least the sleep over!

They were all asleep with in 30 minutes! if you inlarge you can see the first three out!\

They were all so good. I would do it again if I had the choice.

Now I want to also thank Ultrabright for wishing me a happy birthday as well as the others I mentioned in the previous post you guys are awsome.

7 Comments:

At 4:54 PM , Blogger kel said...

Looks like such a great time and so creative!

 
At 6:23 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

Hope I'm not late for the party...happy awesome birthday! :P

 
At 8:00 PM , Blogger trisha said...

you did an awesome job girl, as usual! the girls had a blast sleeping over!!!!

 
At 9:31 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

SUGAR FEAST! And what a brave women you are to let them all stay the night after the sugar overload!

 
At 5:52 PM , Blogger Debby said...

i told steve good for you load them up on sugar and send them home, he says oh no they stayed...are ya crazy girl...lol
Looks like they all had a blast.
You always do such a great job on parties...im telling ya, go professional...

 
At 7:28 AM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

I have a sugar headache now :)

 
At 8:46 AM , Blogger Pixie said...

Looks like everyone had a blast! The cake looks sooooooo good!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home