Tuesday, June 27, 2006


The Girls are bored! What should I do? I want to take them somewhere but it needs to be baby friendly as well so that makes museums, libraries, and stuff like that out. I am trying to find children musuems also. I have been on the internet all morning looking If you guys have any ideas please give me a clue. I can only go to the park so many times.
Well my day yesterday got worse I will not go into it but today is going super just need to find activities for the girls to go on. Hope all is well with all my blogging friends.
My Brother and Trisha just left to go in their vacation so I hope they are safe and have lots of fun. Sorry Emmy could not go with but we all know how her DAD is :(
I will post tomorrow for Wordless Wednesday. I hope you all play along.

3 Comments:

At 11:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI ALL, HEATHER TRY SOME CRAFTS FOR CHRISTMAS GIFTS OR MAKE SOMTHING FOR DAD .LOVE YA ALL CRISTAL

 
At 5:26 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

Yo Heather..sometimes I ran out of ideas too so it's usually swimming, library....shopping :P

Hope you week gets better.....:P

 
At 8:27 PM , Blogger Debby said...

there is a kids museum in San Bernadino I think...next to Edwards mansion, and if I remember right it is free. I have taken Josh a few times, they have or used to have a different theme every month, liek dinosaur or sharks ( those are the 2 i had taken JOsh to)
Lake Perris but thats like the park how many times can you do that....lol
Eric says on Tuesdays and Fridays at the Redlands Bowl they have kids plays and musicals, and they are free, but thats kinda far.
I know here they have a volunteer program for kids but I think you have to be 10, its at the hospital and they play with the kids that are there, Josh made some friends that way.
Teaching them to scrapbook...
Have a good day

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home