Friday, June 16, 2006

~Favorite Foto Friday~

This is a picture of my dad and our twins. this is the first picture I ever took of them together. they all look so happy. Dad I know you came and visit this and so you know these pics of you and the kids are pics I will cherish forever We love you and appriciate you being here in our lives.







Come Grandpa, walk with me...
Help me to be the best kid I can be.
Take me here and take me there...
Show me now how much you care.
The many hours we share together...
Will be the times I'll always remember forever.

5 Comments:

At 10:52 AM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Very sweet picture!!! One you will definitely cherish forever!

 
At 6:04 AM , Blogger Shionge said...

Hi Heather - how sweet and yes, definitely a pix to cherish for a long long time :P

 
At 10:03 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

How sweet! The boys are loving on grandpa too!

 
At 6:17 PM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

Awh, those boys lovin on him is too sweet. I almost have a tear in my eye thinking about my own daddy With his first grandbaby Avery. its bitter sweet to see the generations go by

 
At 2:17 PM , Blogger trisha said...

thats so cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home