Sunday, June 04, 2006

Hot Weekend fun!

We went to a b-day party and on Sunday I took T. and the little girl next door to the Beach. Yes the pic below is of 3 Dolphins and the other three were next to them. The small one had just finished doing some jumps I was so excited, I felt like a three year old at DisneyLand.:) At the party Q. discovered the slip and slide and was trying with all of his might to be like the big kids but no such luck so instead he layed there and floped around and had a blast. Z was not having it he liked the little pool and slide instead. I really hope all of you had a great weekend I will be around tomorrow to check on you all. oh and go ahead and check out my photo blog the link is in my side bar in my blog roll.





3 Comments:

At 10:14 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

Oh mine...such fine weather and everyone having a great time. Wish I was there too.

Nice shot of the dolphins - luv it :P

 
At 3:04 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Which beach did you go to to see the dolphins??? That is so amazing!

 
At 5:13 PM , Blogger Debby said...

what happened to the Taylor i knew....(she grew up) she has lost like every bit of little girl....she is turning into quite the young lady
are you going with me to the beach when I take Savannah?????????
How fun...
Icalled Sunday and the boys were crying I think you had just left to the beach.....ooooohhhhh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home