Friday, May 26, 2006

~Favorite Foto Friday~


This was in Dec. Of 2005. I love this picture so much if I could I would take another one like this to show the change in all of them but as you know the boys are wild and that would be impossible.

I will be crusin' around today to see you FFF. I hope you play along I have also assigned the letters to those who asked let me know when you are done K.

I hope everybody has a wonderful holiday weekend and I am going to the avenue of flags this weekend to take some pics I will be sharing them soon.

3 Comments:

At 9:13 AM , Blogger trisha said...

i like that picture too. you won't be abl to take one like that for another couple years when the boys are a bit older! Happy FFF!

 
At 6:14 PM , Blogger Debby said...

that pic is adorable you can do another one youll just have to have people helping you....lol
When you gave me the letter Q, I was like what is she thinking???? But after I opened the dictionary I'm like Oh this is easy.....I'll post tomorrow there are a couple pics i have to get from my mom
Have a great weekend

 
At 6:12 PM , Blogger purplecupcake said...

that photo is adorable...i want to do that with my kids too. thanks for the letter and I will work on it...have a great weekend.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home