Thursday, May 25, 2006

The new game!

The letter I recieved for the new game floating around is K.
I will admit it was super hard.
I actually had to flip through the dictionary to find words. So here they go.
...........................................................................

kingsize: I honestly was going to put a pic of myself on here but I could not find one of myself alone I think I have a king size heart and even a king size rear. :)
Keeper: This is my honey and is a keeper.I love him with all my heart and truely look forward tospending every day with him for the rest of our lives.
Kids: These are my kids my life.I enjoy watching them grow and look forward to watching them change every day!
Kickback: One thing I truely enjoy doing is kicking back I love to do nothing on the weekends. Just sit around and play with the kids and spend time with my honey!
The Kennedy's: When I was in High school I had to do a report in history on somebody. For the report we had to become that person. SO I chose Jackie Kennedy. I fell in love with her. I am totally fasinated with that family. Then when my daughter was born JFK Jr. died the day she was born.
Kaiser: I was Born at this hospital and so were 2 of my 4 children were born there.
Kitchen: This where I spend most of my time cooking cleaning doing laundry,ect. We eat three meals a day at the table and my computer is in my kitchen as well.
Kitten: I do not like animals I think they are more work and time consuming then I am able to give . I love them if they are somebody elses but I WILL NOT own one or a dog.

Klutzy: I am a huge klutz. I am always running into things or tripping or droping things so beware when wa;limg with me. Kodak: my Camera is something I really enjoy. It usually is with me at all times.I strongly believe that a picture is something that is a priceless possesion and love to capture every moment and memory.

Well ultrabright I hope I did this right if anybody wants to play along let me know and I will then assign you a letter.

6 Comments:

At 4:55 PM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

this post was Kicking! :)
I too had to use the dictionary to find words so dont feel any less then. ANd what is this about calling yourself Kingsized? maybe I should have given you the letter Q and you could have been Queensized lol your beautiful in the picture with your Keeper....deffinately the better half if you dont mind me saying :)
you did awsome, I totally loved hearing your life done in the letter K
Now you need to invite others to play and assign them letters of their own. pass the baton girl

 
At 5:57 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

Thank you so much for this brilliant idea! Something to post about letters now.....watch out for me ok?

Have a great weekend with the family.

 
At 6:58 PM , Blogger Debby said...

i want to play

 
At 10:09 PM , Blogger trisha said...

go ahead and send me a letter too! I'll play!

 
At 6:49 AM , Blogger purplecupcake said...

I'm game...

 
At 8:51 AM , Blogger tony said...

I'll try it ..........

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home