Saturday, May 13, 2006

Morther's Day adn post #2 for tonight



I have been a Mom as of this month for 9 years.
Wow! where did that time go.
Maybe washing dishes
cooking dinner
cleaning house
changing diapers
visiting doctors
vacuming
dusting
and the many more things that us Moms do.
I do not know but it feels like yesterday that I gave birth to my first baby.
The most amazing part of the past 9 years is the Love I have found. This unconditional, undieing, and unbelievable love.
I have become a strong and stable woman because of my children. I would not trade the trials or the situations for anything.
I have been blessed with 3 other children and a Step daughter who is wonderful they say if the Lord takes away he will give back double right well I got triple.
I look at my children daily and I cherish them yes I also want to hang them by their toes or pull out my hair but at the end of my day I just love them.
I know I am being watched over by a couple of people and so are my kids. That makes me happy. I have found the love of my life and we love these kids.
I do not always know what I am doing and that can be a little scary but we learn as we go. I have many role models in my life as a mother, some good and some bad but we learn from every aspect of life. I am thankful to all of them though.
I look forward to the rest of my years as a mother, grandmother and what ever else comes my way. I feel strong and ready for the challenges. ( i think LOL)
I hope that you all have a blessed and wonderful Mothers day filled with love and Joy.

6 Comments:

At 6:57 AM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Happy Mother's Day to a great Mother!!!

 
At 8:13 AM , Blogger kel said...

Beautiful entry well put!
Happy Mothers Day!

 
At 10:29 AM , Blogger Debby said...

thats what its all about....
have a great day

 
At 5:22 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

Have a wonderful time!

 
At 10:36 AM , Blogger mrs. awesome said...

hope you had a happy mom's day!

off the subject, i had to delete the blog due to a stalking issue. i'll still be around from time-to-time to say hi to you and trisha.

take care :)

 
At 8:39 PM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

oh, I love how you wrote that. hopefully someday i'll be able to be a mommy as long as you have been. congratualtions on your wisdom and pleasure of being a mom

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home