Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I Finally figured it out!

Well Lisa, Jason And Crystal, Aunt Cristal, and all of you who are unable to see the boys and miss them here is a little fix. I will post video once a month or so to keep you up on their growth and the new things they are doing. As you can see the boys are learning to talk and each have their own personality. have a good day and I will post later.

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing








Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing

6 Comments:

At 1:15 PM , Blogger trisha said...

that is so cool! i wanted to hear them say titi again!

 
At 2:19 PM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

I love it!!
the boys in action! lol they look so funny running around with their short little legs. Gosh, I cant wait to get Avery up and moving. SHe's so fasinated anytime she see's other kids toddling around...she gets all excited and bounces like she wants to join them. I guess this walking thing is around the corner for us. I think she needs a little bit of inspiration watching other babies do it first.

 
At 4:18 PM , Blogger Viamarie said...

Cute little boys. Are they twins?

Mine is up too!

 
At 4:42 PM , Blogger Debby said...

pics dont do justice on how much they have grown....cant wait to see them ... 1 more month..yeah

 
At 9:50 PM , Blogger tony said...

I love the video, I've been wanting to do that how did you do it?A pics is worth a thousands words but a video is priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 10:32 AM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Those are so precious!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home