Thursday, April 27, 2006

I love this guy!


I have a new Favorite show. It is on th efood network and it is set on my TiVo to record so I do not ever forget to watch it. Last night even Emmy got into it with me. No I am not the kind who sits around and watches cooking channels all day. this show is different it is darn funny and for some reason I think this guy is SUPER cute.I totally encourage any and all of you to try and watch this show when ever you have a chance.

I already did my HNT below but I also had to share this with you. Let me know if you have watched or let me know if you liked it after you watch it. Hope all of you are having a good day.

3 Comments:

At 4:52 PM , Blogger kel said...

I havent seen the show I will have to check it out.

 
At 11:31 PM , Blogger tony said...

I have not seen that show but I am a fan of Rachael Ray and Emeril Live. p.s. brit got her prom picts so I'll post tonight

 
At 12:25 AM , Blogger purplecupcake said...

I was just watching this show..It was all about hotdogs...He's so funny!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home