Monday, April 17, 2006

Our Weekend.

We went to Toys-r-Us this weekend to do the last of our Easter shopping and they had this great sale if you bought a $20 toy you got up to a $20 toy free so we bought the boys trucks that are like tonkas for Easter and we got the bubble mowers for free. The bubbles do no work that well so they are happy without them. Aren't they cute. We are training the boys now for yard work later. :)

Then for Easter morning. The boys woke up and had a dounut hole and then found their baskets. If you look close we found eggs that were baseballs I loved them.Then we ran over and picked up Taylor and went to breakfast with some family and then we came home to give Taylor her basket. We got the girls hula hoops a new angels jersey and a new c.d. each. We did not do a egg hunt cause it was just Taylor I did not get Emmy home from her dads until after 7pm but I must say I was told I was the BOMB and the best mom ever when she saw the High school musical soundtrack in her basket. :) We just relaxed all day I took a nap Steve took Taylor home then he took a nap and I played out side with the boys they love bubbles. oh and the corner pic is Zachary's Cheese face he is saying cheese for the camera.:)
Then came dinner and I must say Zach is no fun I gave them their Chocolate Nemo's for dessert and this was the results. Zach was dainty he would take a bite then put it down so her would not get messy but Quentin on the other hand dug in and made a mess like a baby should in the middle of the Nemo's was peanut butter so they were real messy. So here is the BEFORE & AFTER.:)

I hope everybody had a wonderful easter and I will be talk to you later. Have a nice day and I am anxoius to see your easter pics as well I will be wondering around the blag world later during nap time. Click Here to go to my PHOTOBLOG there are lots of new pics to see.

6 Comments:

At 9:42 AM , Blogger trisha said...

very cute! I love the one of Zach doing his 'cheese smile' He looks different in that pic- like a big boy- not a baby boy! GO QUENTIN with the chocolate!

 
At 9:52 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

All of my kids had bubble mowers when they were little. And I think they were easter presents too! The one thing I didn't get this years was Peeps. How cute!

 
At 10:13 AM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

such a good time with the toys and chocolate for Easter....your a fantastic mommy.
cant wait till i can introduce Avery to the delights of chocolate

 
At 10:59 AM , Blogger Debby said...

savannah is hooked on bubbles now too, they are so cute....when josh was little he had one of those lawn mowers too and it never worked but he hadfun just playing with it like the boys.....they are getting so big...glad you guys had a good day....our toys r us closed out here about a month ago, and i loved when they had little specials like that...

 
At 11:35 PM , Blogger tony said...

looks like they had plenty of candy,and plenty of fun

 
At 1:44 PM , Blogger mrs. awesome said...

on that tip, maybe i should buy g. a vacuum and ironing board...mommy's helper, here we come!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home