Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Hello from Idaho!!!!

Well just a quick update will be home by friday night. :) I miss my home but have had a blast spending time up here.

Emmy's Doctor called me finally and The X-rays showed she is having so problems with her intestines. She is compacted and I guess it has been going on for a year because that is how long she has been complaining of the pain growing pains my rear. They had me get her some meds to help clean out her little system and I need to up the fiber in her diet as well.

I want to thank you all for praying and letting me be a worry wart on your sholders that darn Dr. scared me with all those test. I will be home soon to share the pics of my trip.
post soon bye for now.

6 Comments:

At 5:39 AM , Blogger Debby said...

thats exactly what i have to do with Savannah, ill email you on some stuff that she might like with lots of fiber, i dont know if shes a picky eater or not.....
glad everything is good, and glad you are having fun.....cant wait to see the pics

 
At 11:47 AM , Blogger kel said...

Something that is great is Juice Plus they have gummies and chewables we use them for Braden and Brittney. Keeps them regular because basically they are getting all the good fruits and veggies that they should get.

 
At 4:36 PM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Thank GOD everything will be ok. Can't wait to see pics from your trip!!!

 
At 10:38 PM , Blogger mrs. awesome said...

so glad to hear that emmy's stomach pains are an easy fix (well, relative to a big medical issue). you must feel so much relief. have fun on the rest of the trip.

we want pictures! :)

 
At 6:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi it's Cristal. She can have papaya juice it acts as a natural laxitive. put it in a smoothie or something. That is what i gave Savannah and Dustin when they were babies. Love ya all

 
At 3:17 AM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Awesome pics!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home