Sunday, March 12, 2006

Our Weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Well the Weekend plans changed a little because it was freezing and raining outside we diecided to go find some snow. Which was not hard to do. The snow level droped down to 1500 feet this weekend. Friday night I mad dinner and then made a kick butt dessert. I made cinnimon crips chips with a scoop of vanilla ice creamin the middle of them and then drizzled the Ice cream with carmel. The girls loved them so much. They both said it was the best dessert they had ever had. :)After Dessert we watch Zathera whick was super cute then On Saturday we drove up to the local mountains and let them have at the snow.

As you can see it was FREEZING COLD but lots of fun! There are other pics on my Photo Blog as well
I tried so hard to get pics of all four but hte boys were so destracted that the only good one were of the girls. But as you can see I tried.

The Boys liked to look at the snow But as soon as they touched it they screamed.
Here is Taylor Posing for the camera.The cool thing was that it started snowing while were up there. Don't you love her new glasses we do! I think they make her look so much older. Emmy cried a little because she got to cold. In one of these pics she went to throw a snow ball and she droped it and it hit her in the face. What a dork! The big clump of snow went straight on Steve. HEHEHEHE! When we were done here we all had some candy from there shop up there and then we had a big cup of hot apple cider which is fresh and then came home and attempted to watch Harry potter but we were to tired.
Then Sunday after church which I must say was an awsome service we went out to eat and to run a couple of errands.Then us girls decided to have a girls day out and we went to the movies. I always enjoy have it be just me and the girls. They decided on a little bit of a chick flick too. We went and saw Aquamarine, the one about the mermaid. All you moms with girls the same age as mine I recomend it. It really had a good moral and an intresting ending not the typical one. After the movies I took the girls to the park to take some pics. We could not go to the botanical gardens cause it was way to wet in fact towards the end of pics it started to rain. We had to run to the car.


Well we had a great weakend. I always look forward to the next one we have together as a family. I hope all of you had a good one too. My Brother Trisha went up to the same mountains we did head over there and take a looky as well. I will talk to you soon. Good night!

6 Comments:

At 8:17 PM , Blogger LISA said...

GOSH I WANT TO JOIN YOUR FAMILY, EVERY WEEKEND YOUR GOING, GOING, GOING!!!! I STAYED IN MY JPs JUST SO I COULDN'T GO ANY WHERE AND I WAS FORCED TO DO THE LAUNDRY : (
GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR ENERGY AND PATIENCE!!
EVEYONE LOOKS LIKE THEY HAD A GREAT TIME IN THE SNOW, CEPT QUENTIN LOL

 
At 9:25 PM , Blogger trisha said...

aaawwweeeee....such good photography! the girls look great! love taylor's new glasses...reminds me of a couple years back when Vanessa got her new glasses... ookin all grown up htese days, aren't they???

as far as this am went- whew! what an inspirational passage and lesson we were blessed with, huh?

i loved every bit of it myself....we were a few minutes late, which meant we didn't get to sit with you :(

anywho....looks as if we both had an awesome/busy/tiresome weekend! and now you must prepare for your trip thats coming up real soon!

i'm still trying to finish up the load of whites (my biggest pet peeve- 'the whites', and 'the cleaning of the tub/shower' just never liked these two subjects, but i get them done anyways!!!

 
At 4:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

looks like you did havea great time

 
At 12:34 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

I wish we could still GO to the snow. Now the snow comes to us. The pictures of the girls by the lake are great!

 
At 2:04 PM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

the girls look so cute with the bright hats and scarfs. great contrast to the beautiful white snow.
glad to hear you had a awsome weekend. wish I was able to say the same about my family. anyways...
did the girls enjoy the botanical garden? you said that they had never been before.

 
At 10:49 PM , Blogger mrs. awesome said...

your kids are just the cutest. ever.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home