Monday, February 27, 2006

I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!

Well my trip was much needed and wonderful!!!!! I took way to many pics as usual and I would like to share them with you. oh and if yo are wondering. Steve was perfect with the boys Sat. was a little hard for him with the gir lscouts but he managed. So here is my trip hope I do not bore you with my pics.
Thursday!
The flight in to SEA/TAC Airport.
I saw a beautiful sunset, Mount Shasta and Mount St. Helen's.
Not to mention frozen lakes and beautiful clouds.
Isn't it PRETTY.


These are from all weekend but here are Lisa and Chusk's Beautiful children who are fun and full of energy. When I woke up on Friday morning I had a set a gorgeous eyes looking at me waiting to say good morning and Hello. It was cute Friday evening Lisa's little girl told me she had a new nick name for me and when I asked her what it was it was aunt Heather how cute is that.

Friday!
My trip to Seatle on the Feiry!
It was so freaking cold it was 32 degrees on a clear day.
We went to an out door mall and it was almost to cold to walk around. We ate lunch at the Cheese cake Factory. YUM YUM YUM! and they serve huge portions of everything. After we came home we drove around did some more site seeing and then went home did some crafts for the boy scout auction which those pics are coming up and then we decided to go to the Movies. We went to see Broke Back Mountain and talk about an intense movie wow! It was great though!!!
Here are some of the things we saw you see when I woke up friday everything was frozen solid adn white so it looked like snow but what snow that had fell the night I got there melted and then froze.
Saturday!
The Boy Scout Goody auction with all proceeds going to abused women shelters.
Lisa and I made the Candy boquet that you see down there. It was another one of her crafty Ideas that turnout awsome. But I wanted you guys to see these crazy cakes so here they are. Lisa's friend next door to her made the pool table cake and one of the leaders made the road kill cake, and I really like the flower pot one that is a cake in a flower pot with gummy worms and the one with the bugs was made of girl scout cookies(thin mint). Our Creation went for 15 dollars.The boys all had fun and it was a nice day.

My trip was great. Hated to leave but also could not wait to come back home to my kids and my honey. Thanks Lisa and Chuck for having me will see you again.I will post about Emmy's authors tea later or let her post about it on her blog after school. hope you all had a great weekend.

6 Comments:

At 10:28 AM , Blogger LISA said...

AWWWWWW THANKS FOR COMING!!!!! GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME. THAT PIC OF ME SUCKS, THANKS FOR POSTING IT HEATHER GRRRRR!!!
I COULD GO FOR A MEATLOAF SANDWICH NOW!!!!
WE'LL ALWAYS HAVE BROKEBACK, I JUST CAN'T QUIT YOU! LOL

 
At 11:57 AM , Blogger kel said...

Sounds like you had a fun trip!

 
At 6:22 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love all the pictures and sounds like it was a really great trip

 
At 9:10 AM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Looks like it was a FUN trip!!!

 
At 12:14 PM , Blogger trisha said...

wow! you had a busy fun filled trip! love the pics from the plane-those are too cool!

 
At 1:19 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

I love the pics from the plane. When the weather is more tolerable, I want to drag the family down to Seattle and do the tourist thing. I love doing touristy stuff!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home