Thursday, February 09, 2006

HHNT!

I know it is not very nekkid but I forgot about Thursday coming up so fast on us I will do better next week. So Happy Half Nekkid Thursday all. Hope your day is going well. Remember to be free spirted and as happy as a child. ( who just got caught dancing like a fool. Oh so inoccent).








Guess what? Steve's brother Jason and his other half Crystal just gave birth to a BEAUTIFUL baby girl.
I do not know all the details except she was born by c-section and was 7ish pounds and 21 inches long and her name is Nichole. As soon as I get a pic of her I will post it, in the mean time if you want to wich them a congrats here is a link to their blog.

1 Comments:

At 9:28 AM , Blogger trisha said...

I love this pic- she is getting her groove on!!!! Go EMMY!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home