Monday, February 06, 2006

Go Steelers!
Well as Trisha has already posted Steve and I Had our first super bowl party here at our house. It was so much fun. We had 9 kids here rangeing in the ages of 1 to 11 years old. We also had 12 or 13 adults I honestly thought our house would be to small but..... It went well the guys had a blast and us girls enjoyed hanging out and talking yes we were watching the kids but it is still nice to have other adults around no matter what. I want to thank everybody for helping and bringing stuff. And hey maybe we will see you next year as well HUH?
I did not get to watch the game or the commercials and I was a little bummed about it but I still had fun.
Here are some pics of out day.
When you get the time swing over to Trisha's blog (SIL)for more pics and details.


This is a shot of the Food. We had so much food this is not even all of it. I had to 2 Crock pots going on the counter. There was sandwiches, saviche', 7 layer dip, ranch dip, fresh salsa, hambergers, links, hot dogs, chicken, bbq lil wiennies, mini pigs and a blanket, and beer and soda. I think we all had about 1 million calories to many. :) The good news is my house was all back together by 9:30. I had to baby sit today a 6 month old and I knew I would not have time to clean today.



This is Jason and I showing of our sweet A@@ jersey's. If you look real close in the pictures I think only a couple of people where not sportin' ABE's Closeouts. This is where we purchase them all at.
Are you all curious where Zachary gets the serious tude from? Like Titi Like nephew! I love you Trisha and you know it.
The big ones having a blast with the new Horse shoe pits the guys built this weekend.

The little ones having way to much fun!

5 Comments:

At 12:03 PM , Blogger trisha said...

we did have fun, didn't we? we ought to have BBQ at your house more often! the guys can play shoes and we can just hang out and have fun!

 
At 2:55 PM , Blogger LISA said...

LOOKS LIKE FUN!!!!! SUCKS THAT WE COULDN'T GO : (

SEE YA SOON!!!!!

 
At 10:52 AM , Blogger Debby said...

looks like fun, thats what i had said on my blog, even if you dont watch the game just hanging out with friends and eating is fun.

 
At 8:44 AM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

such a fun time! and it doesnt really matter about getting to watch the game when you are with friends and family

 
At 9:00 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

Looks like fun! We usually host the super bowl party every year - but with the move this year was out. But we did get to spend the day with family we haven't seen awhile so I guess it all works out!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home