Tuesday, January 31, 2006

His 9th Birthday is Coming up to Quick!

May Evan would of been 9 years old this year in May which is coming up way to soon. I have been a mom for almost 9 years. Do not ask me why I am Missing him more today then most days but I am. What would he of looked like? What would he sound like?( I already do not remember his voice)And of course wow would he of love his little brothers as much as we all do? These are my questions to God. I heard my favorite Dixie Chicks song again today on my ITunes and it is called God Speed. Well The whole song makes me miss My little man and the whole thing is perfect for how I feel. Latley the Twins have discovered Matchbox cars andI admit that is really hard because that is what Evan lived for. His Cars! So today while Quentin was playing with this car I was over whelmed with emotions. Good and bad! But I will leave you with the last verse of God speed.
God Bless Mommy and Matchbox cars.
God bless Dad and thanks for the stars.
God hears Amen where ever we are.
And I love you.
God speed little man
Sweet dreams little man
Oh my love will fly to you each night
on angels wings!
God speed
Sweet dreams
The weird part is this pic looks like his hands. The boys both have so many of his features and personality traits. Sorry If I made you all down and out but sometimes writing about it helps. I will feel better soon. Just getting through my day.

4 Comments:

At 9:36 AM , Blogger mrs. awesome said...

i love that song...every time i hear it it makes me cry. i heard the background story of that song when i watched a show of the dixie chicks live on tv. it was written by a man who lived far away from his son due to a divorce. he wrote it and sang it to his son over the phone so his son would know how much he loved and missed him.

 
At 10:33 AM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

thats a wonderful post heather. its good to remember these things and your blog is your place to let some of these thoughts escape out and let others feel your love for your sons. you are a good mother and God is taking care of your little ones. I'm sure evan would be a proud brother and happy to show off his cars.

 
At 3:40 PM , Blogger kel said...

What a touching post. I too have a little angel looking down. Bless you as it gets closer to his birthday.

 
At 5:19 AM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

My heart aches for your sadness.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home