Monday, January 09, 2006

Well I did it!


Emmalee's teacher asked us if we were intrested in putting her in the brownies. I was interested and started asking questions about how much weekend participation was needed and she said not much because one of the leaders lives pretty far away. So we asked Emmy and she was so excited. I filled out the paper work today and we wrote a check for 10$ and it is 10 dollars month. I think that is a pretty good deal. All she needs for a uniform is a vest and then they wear regular clothes.
The good thing is that the meetings are on tuesdays at her school which is 2 blocks from our house and I will only have to drop her off and pick her up. There is not alot of room for the parents.
I already know both of the troop leaders so I feel safe with her being with them.
I will keep you all posted and take lots of pics. I will make it a pint to go to some of the meetings and take pics of her and her friends earning thier badges.

2 Comments:

At 8:37 PM , Blogger LISA said...

COOL BEANS!!!!!!!!

 
At 5:03 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I was in the brownies when I was a kid

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home