Saturday, January 07, 2006

I have been tagged!


Here are the rules.
The first person of this game starts off with the topic (FIVE WEIRD HABBITS ABOUT YOURSELF)
After you have been tagged you must state the rules clearly and then choose 5 more people to do it. You then must leave a link to each of thier blogs and leave them each a comment saying you have been tagged. Do not forget to tell them to read yours.
So here I go.
1.I Lysol my entire house with the spray at least once a week. I am kind of a germa fob when it comes to that.
2.I am terrifed of the dark. So much that when I am walking through the house at night I have to turn on every light in front of me and when I am returning I turn them off and walk super fast as I go so I am not in the dark. I have even sat in a parking lot crying hystarically because my tire was flat and it was dark and I did not know what to do and was to afraid to walk anywhere.
3.I constantly check my kids ears and nose to make suer they are clean . my mom says I am like a mother ape.
4.I can not and will not take a shower unless there is another adult in the house. I am afraid somebody will be waiting for me and kill me when I get out or something I can sit in the shower and almost see it happening. I also do this while driving and I see me having an accident and I see every thing the emt's the coroner all of it. Sick huh? I hate to drive.
5. I will put in a C.D. in the stereo and it will be a broadway musical and I will walk around the house singing and dancing with the kids. I know way to many songs to broadway musicals.
O.K. now for my tags.
the click here is there site link
Trisha: Click here.
Michelle: Click here
Jo-dee: Click here

4 Comments:

At 6:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I did my tag lol Hey I need your email addy I found something for Emmy that you can put on her blog.

 
At 11:13 PM , Blogger Two girls and a guy! said...

it's okay, heather, i am always scared that someone will kill me while i am in the shower, too. even when i am home alone, I close and lock the door, but not before checking to make sure the front door is locked first! I also have to have my purse in my room with me at night, right next to the bed, or else I can't sleep! lol

we all have our weird little quirks, i guess :)

crystal

 
At 1:10 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

I did my tag. And i love the new layout!

 
At 1:45 PM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

lol you have way to many fears.
this was about habits, not phobias
but you did good :)
I just laugh about showering alone...that one is strange. I always figured if there was anyone evil in the house , the water from the shower would melt them like the wicked witch of the west or at least that's what I have to tell myslef.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home