Monday, December 26, 2005

Our Christmas Morning!

Forget what is in the box look at that paper mom! Doesn't santa have fun taste!LOL!

The Boys love seaseme street.
They decided it might be fasterr if they worked together.
Emmalee got a Game boy as her big Gift from santa.
And Taylor got a Phone. Yes a cell phone.


Last but not least they got a Trampoline. We also got a safty net so it is safe that will go up this week. We put the boys on there and they loved it I videoed but do not know how to post that. SORRY!
I hope everybody had a good Christmas we did. I was able to spend it with all of my family and Loved ones. Hey my brother even helped with the clean up in the kitchen.
Now for the clean up.

6 Comments:

At 1:46 PM , Blogger LISA said...

Awwww Looks like everyone had a great day!!!! Merry Christmas!!!

 
At 9:18 PM , Blogger tony said...

when they are that small the box is more fun than the toy,from our family to yours, merry christmass and happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 9:32 PM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

sounds like the kids came out pretty good this year...I love your trampoline! are the twins jumping on it? I bet thats too funny to watch.

 
At 5:08 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love the pictures lol. See if that had been here we would have been jumping in our winter coats lol in the falling snow lol

 
At 8:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sound like you guys had a great xmas, Steve wa telling me the stuff he got from you....way to go

 
At 5:07 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love the new background Its nice!!! Hey when you get a picture number for the pic you submitted in the contest be sure to post it so I can help ya out and vote for ya.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home