Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I have a couple of things to post!


When did she start thinking she was a fashion godess? I am not sure but. She will see somebody wearing a cute outfit and tell me she wants an outfit like that and if it is appropriate I do not mind. So Santa brought her the boots and lots of jeans and stuff then she had to add the beanie and scarf thinking she looked oh so cool. Then she says" Mom now you have to take a picture of this outfit." I think she looks adorable but is to much huh? She loves to be into the fashion she also likes to look at magazines and she looks at their clothes and shoes not the articles. Maybe this is a sign of what she will grow up to be " a fashion designer" I can hope this turns out to be for the best right? She makes me laugh. I encourage her to a point I do not think it hurts anybody for her to be like this she does not take it to an extreme and that whole outfit came from WALMART! The boots where from Target but the out fit cost less then 25 dollors including the scarf and hat and gloves that match. I will not shop at those expensive stores she grows to quick and I have 4 kids. duH? I am not a fool.And most of her clothes come from birthdays and christmas which are about 6 months apart so I like that. I am so excited to see her grow into a little lady but at the same time I am nervous. I look at my niece who just turned 17 and I wonder if that time went by so fast then so will this. I plan on cherishing every moment to the highest. She is turning into a beautiful little girl and I am proud of her. She loves school and strives to do her best daily. (Gosh I could not ask for more a fashionable yet smart kid that is great.LOL!) Really, my oldest niece is that way a straight A student and still very fashionable and fun andwell behaved. I would love to continue raiseing Emmy the way I am now and keep her on the this same page. I would be happy if Emmy turned out as good as Becca has.I pray daily she does not fall into the wrong group of friends and I know she is young but now a day kids start acting out younger and younger.

Now Thought Number 2! My honey I LOVE HIM! He is a bit of an EBAY addict. He found a site on there where he can purchase Jerseys of all sorts for as low as 10 $ to as much as 50$ they are authinic and stiched not ironed on and they are nice they will have a small flaw in them sometime that is undetectable so they can not go for full price and I started to clean out our closets the other night and HE HAS 30 DAMN JERSEYS! I honestly do not mind at least he is not spending it at some titty bar or at a bar period. We never go without infact we are probably a little spoiled over in our home. I actually find it funny so here is a picture of about 25 of them and My Honey I asked him if he wanted to roll around in them and he kindly declined.
I Love you sweetie and can not wait to get the new one you just bought for me. (Yes I know have two of my own. :)

7 Comments:

At 12:58 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

My duaghter is the same way, only now stores mean something. So when it came time to get school she wanted Limited Too. I made her a deal, a couple of limited too outfits or a bunch of outfits from Walmart and she still picked the limited too. I just know her little heart is gonna be broken when she gets even older and her clothes are even more expensive!

 
At 2:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

She could be alittle model she's got the look lol

 
At 6:31 PM , Blogger trisha said...

that outfit is adorable- hopefully it will stay nice til K gets to weear it, huh! love the hand me doens from emmy!

as far as S is concerned that addiction is absurd...lay off the jerseys dude! Just kidding!!!

 
At 11:35 AM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

thats terrific that she is fashionable AND smart "...what more could you ask for?" I say its even far more important for a child to learn manners and respect and to be able to show kindness, that is much more valuable a trait then being able to coordinate tops and bottoms...however she does look absolutely cute. I would be proud too :)

 
At 1:45 PM , Blogger mrs. awesome said...

it's great that you know the value of a bargain. i think if it's decent quality, the kids like it, and it's cute, yea for you. she is absolutely gorgeous! you're gonna have to get a shotgun for when she turns 15....

 
At 2:14 PM , Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

grody- thank you.I am afraid of when she gets older. I might just lock her in her room but shouldn't we all. our girls mean the world to us and that is that right. I love a bargain.

Robyn- She has great manners as well. I mean sometimes she get a little smart but that is when she finds herself in her romm and she knows it is not tolorated. we are strict about manners with all of our kids. I think a girl should act like a little girl and not any other. Her dad is even more strict then I am when they are together on the weekends.I swear by preschool also I think it helped her alot with her appriciation for things and others.

 
At 3:45 PM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

I just cant imagine what it must be like raising a daughter- i guess i will in a couple of years. I have to say that i think i like my daughter at the age that she is....4 months and not too much trouble lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home