Thursday, January 05, 2006

Make it stop!

I am fighting a migrane thanks to the doctor I have great meds for that, but hey make me a little sleepy and lazy. Usually I have been getting them during that time of the month and I think that is it or I will get them when I have just done to much and I think that is part of the problem. Maybe a combo of both. Here is what I have been doing since Monday.
cleaned out our bedroom closet
sorted through every stitch of clothing in our closet
went through all of our bedroom drawer and sorted through clothes.
I came up with 2 trash bags of old clothes that is not used any more.
I was up till about 12:30 am doing that because I can only do that when the twins are asleep.
I cleaned out the front hall closet that hold all of our 460 DVD'S and now my big brother can come and look to barrow and not have to worry about it being to crowded.
I cleaned out the middle hall closet
I finish the laundry well I am never really finished I got caught up by doing at least 10 loads over 3 days and now I have to go again I do a load a day in order to stay on top of things.
Went through Half my kitchen cabinets and cleaned out but still have about 6 to go through and those are the worse ones.
cleaned my living room 5 million times.
dusted my room
cleaned out the night stands
cleaned out my daughter room and finished organizing her Christmas stuff
exchanged the last of the Christmas stuff.
went grocery shopping
and did the boys room.
it might not seem like a lot but in the midst I was still cooking dinner, washing dishes, making lunch, making breakfast, then cleaning the mess after each meal with the boys and tending to the twins which both are walking and are trying to constantly kill each other over toys. Changing poppy pants, giving baths. And sweeping and vacuuming daily.

I still have to finish the kitchen cabinets
dust the living room
the bathroom and then keep up what I already did

In the middle of this I chased around the twins and got Emmy off to school and started my monthly. :0
So I have been wearing my shirt that say MY BATTERIES ARE DEAD
and believe me that is so how I feel. So sure enough while laying down watching the best show on t.v. The Biggest Loser I started getting one of my bad headaches it lasted all night keeping me up so I am super tired plus the pills for my headaches causes me to be a little sleepy.
Maybe I am a little overwhelmed.
It never stops. The laundry the toys the dishes and then just trying to re organize it is just hard.
Sorry for complaining but sometime this helps relive a little of the built up stress. And of course sitting here am getting nothing done however I am resting.:)
Well the boys are waking up from there nap and I need to go BUT..........
Before I finish my rant I do want to say a HUGE congrats to my beautiful niece who passed her driving test yesterday and now has a driver license. Who we are all getting old and it seems to be happening way to fast for my liking I looked at my hair yesterday and I have so much gray that I think it is time for another dye job I did it 2 or 3 months ago because there was a few but now there are twice as many.

5 Comments:

At 3:10 PM , Blogger trisha said...

you could have made that post into a thirteen thursday and then some! hope you feel better soon! i know how you feel, it nevers ends.....................................................................................................

 
At 5:57 PM , Blogger kel said...

Hope your migraine is better. I am enjoying reading your blog and the design background is so neat.

 
At 7:52 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

WOW that is alot of doing no wonder your batteries are dead lol Mine would be too. Take a rest girl. Be lazy while the monthly is there. I just wanna sleep when mine is here.

 
At 10:05 AM , Blogger mrs. awesome said...

holy mazoli! i am tired just reading about how much you've done! go get yourself an adult beverage tonight and relax. you deserve it lady!

 
At 10:57 AM , Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

No wonder you have a migraine! You've been busy. I've been cleaning and organizing since the New Year, too. :p ... It is worth it though.

Wow. Those bubbles are fun but I think I'm going to have a seizure. LOL.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home