Saturday, January 07, 2006

Time for some Lovin'

Well I am sure by the looks of my blog now you can tell what time of the year it is. So this is my Honey and the man I love and am planning to marry. He is an awsome person, man and Daddy. I am so thankful for him being in my life and the llife of our children.
I will not stop posting about my fam this month but I would like to dedicate my blog to love this month until valentines. I hope you join me.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend I will be thinking of clever things to do on my blog this month. If you have any ideas I would not mind.
The picture above was not only our first trip to vegas but my first trip to vegas and it was a blast.
Well go give your Honey a big kiss and remember how much you guys love each other every day.
I do believe you should remember everyday of every month but most people remember this month more then norm.

4 Comments:

At 12:12 PM , Blogger trisha said...

aaawwweee...that is so sweet! Ok...I'll check out a new background for the LOVE month!!!!

 
At 3:08 PM , Blogger LISA said...

I would if I could. Too bad my lips don't extend under water and though thick steel. Shucks :(

 
At 4:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I like the new look very cool

 
At 7:28 PM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

you've been tagged...go to my blog and check out the rules of 5 weird habits

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home