Monday, January 30, 2006

I've been tagged by Robyn.

My 4 things

4 jobs I've had in my life:
Sears prtrait studio, Advocate schools, Cart girl(beer chick) at a golf club, and A Stay at Home Mom

4 movies I could watch over and over:
Steel magnolia's, Zoolander, Any Musical, Beaches

4 TV shows I love to watch:
The Biggest loser, The apperentince, ER, and The Medium

4 places where I have lived:
Riverside Ca, Long Beach Ca, Joshua Tree Ca, and Did Imention Riverside

4 places I've been to on vacation:
Illinoise, San Diego, Las Vegas and soon Washington

4 places I'd rather be:
The Beach, the MOuntains, Washington and New York

4 of my favorite foods:
Italian, Bread, White shells and Fruit

Now 4 People to pass on the Tag to.
Lisa
Trisha
Kel
Jason and Crystal

1 Comments:

At 10:19 AM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

white shells? what's that?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home