Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Ladies night out ! :)


This is an old picture but one of my favs of my SIL and myself. You see we used to go out a few times a month to kareoke at our favorite place FRANKS! and it was so much fun. Then the twins came along and my life changed and so did hers we both bought houses and we are both consumed with Wife and Mom duties.
So we have made plans for Saturday to go out for a ladies night out. The lady who lives next door might go with us and I told Trisha to invite her sister. You see we all have kids and we all need some adult Mommy time so we are going to take off for a few hours while the honey's take care of the kids. The good thing is the singing does not start until after 9 so all the kids are asleep by the time we leave so The guys have it easy. :)
We have been talking about once a month having a ladies game night/movie night/ cocktail at one of our houses to just relax and let the guys have a poker night once a month as well. I think it is a good idea. We all need a little Me time right?
Well I hope all is well with you all. My boys are sick so I have been super busy. Wish me luck that they will be getting over this stuff soon. Have a good day.

3 Comments:

At 12:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Have fun on your night out

 
At 1:46 PM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

you both look great! I want to come with you.

 
At 8:44 AM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Sounds like a BLAST!!! Wish I lived closer!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home