Thursday, February 16, 2006

There are a couple of things I need to talk about.

First: The venting!

We are planning a Vacation in April to go to Idaho to Visit the honey's Fam and we are all very excited and I even got Emmy's father to agree to let her miss a weekend at his house. Now let me remind you that he has her every weekend but one and that one is mine so we planned our Vacation around our weekend but it goes into his a little.
He took her to Mexico this year on my weekend and I took her out of school for 10 days and did not complain one time.
So last night I recieved a phone call from Emmy's dad. He was asking me to stop going through the D.A. for our Child support so it would come off his credit. I thought about it and told him I thought it was safer and better for our already complicated situation for us to continues to go throught the D.A. That way if he gets mad he can not with hold child support.
Well guess what that set him off and now he is saying I can not take her on vacation because he refuses to help me out by giving up his weekend. ASSHOLE!
Mind you I also offerd to give up my weekend the following month to make up for his lose.
He is not saying no because of her he just wants to make me suffer. I think his wife will understand that it is court ordered that I get one week a year for vacation just like he does and I am sure that this will all pan out but it is still nerve racking. Did I already say he was an ASSHOLE!
Hey those are kind name compared to what I was called last night over the phone when I told him NO!
Well Now I need to call the Wife tonight and try and talk to her the bad thing is he probably already talked to her and told her that I started problems and filled her head with lies.
He's sick and will do what ever he can to get her to believe his side of the story.
You see all this happened while he was at work last night. I honestly do not think it would of happened if it was home she would of freaked if she heard him talking to me that way when I did nothing you see doing it when she is not around gives him the advantage of making up a whole different story to tell her.
We will now have to wait and see what happens.


Second: My weekend get away!

one week from today I will be on a plane flying to Washington to see my BFF Lisa.
I am leaving thrsday afternoon and coming home early sunday morning. I am so excited it as almost been a year since I have seen her. We have been friends since we were 5 and been through hell and back together, marrage, births deaths, happy times and hard times, and hopefully lots more of all those things.

I will post pics form my trip when I get back but it might take a day or two because when I come home I get to start separating cookies to delivcr. The Girl scout leaders are coming that saturday to use our really long driveway to do the cookies separating 30 case come here so it is best to do that here.
Taylor is coming that weekend to help Steve with the boys so I am not to worried plus I know that Steve is more than capable to handle the house, the twins, his daughter, Girls scout people, 30 cases of cookies and maybe even some laundry oh and did I mention breakfast lunch and dinner and the house work. :) O.K maybe I am a little worried but excited to get away non the less
I have never been on aplane alone and have to change planes on the way there. But I think I can do it with out freaking out. WIsh us all luck We all need it in more ways then one.

3 Comments:

At 2:05 PM , Blogger trisha said...

well,well,well, the devil has come out again, huh? you need to take her anyways- he can just deal with it.

you are going to have so much fun on your trip! steve will be fine,i'm sure.....he can always call me if he needs help.

 
At 8:14 PM , Blogger mrs. awesome said...

my sister has to deal with some of that same stuff....keep your chin up. you were so right to keep the child support regulated. he can be pissy all he wants, but in the end, emmy still lives with YOU.

 
At 10:55 AM , Blogger Debby said...

thats too cool you get to go see your friend....Its hard living so far away from your best friend...and don't worry at all Steve is more the capable of taking care of the kids and the house, hes a great dad, they are in very good hands... enjoy your few days away and don't worry....
And like it was said already take her and deal with it when you get back....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home