Saturday, February 11, 2006

Our Valentine's Date!

Today S. and I went on a little date. I planned a babysitter for 2 hours(THANKS TITI)! I tried to be slick and Packed a picnic and took him to the Botanical gardens.

It was BEAUTIFUL. We have had some really nice weather it was in the 80's and the wind has been blowing the smog away so the skys were blue. It was so peaceful no kids no mama mama or mom or dad dad dada dada.

Just the 2 of use sitting in a gazibo eating S. favorite sandwiches and listening to the birds and the rustle of the bushes and we even saw some coy fish and turtles in the pond.

I enjoyed myself and so did S. he told me he was suprised and he loved the idea. I think I might take the Girls up there around easter time when everything is in bloom and take some pics of them for the Holiday.

I hope you all are enjoying your loved ones on this loving holiday it might be early or on time but still show them a little extra.

4 Comments:

At 8:17 AM , Blogger trisha said...

how sweet- glad you guys had a good time! and you're welome for babysitting! Anytime!

 
At 8:47 AM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

So sweet~sounds like a great time!!!

 
At 6:00 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

How romantic! This year our valentines is gonna be glossed over with the move and all.:( And I love how you did the picture!

 
At 11:06 AM , Blogger Debby said...

aawwwwwwwww, thats too cute...
sounds like you guys enjoyed yourselves..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home