Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I am leaving on jet plane!

My bags are packed I'm ready to go. I am standing here outside the door. I hate to wake you up to say good bye. cause I'm leaving on a jet plane don't know when I'll be back again ohhhhh babe I hate to go.

Just kiddy just a little song that popped into my head.

I leave tommorow afternoon to fly to Washington to visit my BFF Lisa. In fact she is who introduced me to the blogging world.

I am super nervous about the plane and flying alone. But I love you all and will have lots of pics to post when I retun so for now I will talk to you when I return and will fill you in on my trip and then take on the hectic world of cookie delivery. arrrrgggghhhh!!!!!!!!!! (wish me luck on that one)

hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I know I will. I will miss my kids and my honey something fierce but will still enjoy my time away.

Oh yeah Emmy was picked as outstanding author of the month and tomorrow we go to the Authors Tea which is a little tea party while the kids from each class read their stories aloud in front of us and recieve an award I will also have to post that when I return cause I am flying out after that.

7 Comments:

At 10:57 AM , Blogger Debby said...

I hope you have a blast....Try not to worry about the kids, they are in good hands. Enjoy your you time... Can't wait to see pics

 
At 3:03 PM , Blogger trisha said...

have fun and take lots of pics!!!!!

 
At 4:32 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Well you have fun. Hey thanks for changing the background. This one is easier on the eyes. Looks good too. Way to go Emmy, did she blog about it? Have to have kaylie go look this evening when she gets home. lol

 
At 1:37 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Have a great flight. The weather is dreary here in Washington. Rain rain rain! But its suppose to clear up by Saturday! Hope you have a great time!

 
At 4:37 AM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Have a great trip!!!!!

 
At 12:54 PM , Blogger mrs. awesome said...

relax...have fun....take some "me" time....be safe.

 
At 10:00 AM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

you have another writer in the family! :) congrats to Emmy!

hope your travels are safe. take care and we'll see you when you get back

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home