Tuesday, March 07, 2006

IS IT FRIDAY YET!

Well I cannot wait for this weekend! We very rarley have Emmalee and Taylor here at the same time cause Emmy goes to her dads every weekend but one and Taylor comes every other weekend here so sometimes they do not have the same schedule BUT this weekend we have them BOTH and Yeah for that. I know the girls like spending time together and Emmy really misses playing with Taylor.

So Steve and I have planned a cool weekend I do not want to go into details because Taylor reads my blog from home sometimes but we have some really cool stuff planned. I like to show the girls that you can have fun without going all over town, and wearing ourselves to the bone. I need all my energy to last me during the week with babysitting and the boys who are full of god know what!Plus I think that Family time is more fun then spending money time. Do not get me wrong that is fun too!:) SHHH! do not tell S. HEE HEE HEE HEE!


I Told T. and E. that I also wanted us girls to go to the botanical gardens (where S. and I went for our v-day picnic) so I can start taking their pics for spring time. It has rained alot so everything will be nice and green. Plus niether girl has been there and it is so BEAUtiful there. I have not seen alot of T. in the past month so the pics are scarce since she has gotten her new glasses. But I will be posting the pics soon. I will be taking the boys to have spring pics taken cause they are impossible to make sit still it takes like 3 people. The reason I do the girls myself is because I have a passion for the camera and I am trying to get better. I have set up a photo blog if you look on my blog roll you will see the link. It is Strickly to show off my FAV pics that I have taken of the kids, friend's parties, our crazy mother natureand ect ect.
Feel free to swing over and check it out. So this weekend we will not only be just Chillin we will be having a blast. I find it funny I am already posting about Friday and it is only tuesday opps. I should slow down or the rest of the week will just creep by huh?

Hey I am almost done delivering the Girl scout cookies Yeah I am done looking at cookies LOL!

I will talk to you soon have a good night and day tomorrow. I will post if anything exciting comes across my mind but do not count on it. But hey you never know right.

5 Comments:

At 3:52 AM , Blogger kel said...

We are planning a weekend at home too. The kids have been begging hubby and I to play video games with them...not my fav thing to do but I am ready for a nice relaxing just playing with the kids weekend. I am ready for Friday too!

 
At 9:18 AM , Blogger trisha said...

hey, we are planning a weekend at home too- we are doing some more yard work, in the backyard and stuff. The girls will have fun with what you have planned for you all!

 
At 9:58 AM , Blogger mrs. awesome said...

that sounds nice...relaxing. aren't you SO glad to be about done with the cookie delivery?? that deserves a mom's night out!

 
At 11:27 AM , Blogger Debby said...

well i hope you all have a blast... my weekend is packed, Savannah starts swim class Saturday morning and then Josh has a game and we have a bbq to go to, then Sunday is r&r cant wait for that

 
At 1:34 PM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

I love family nights! growing up my parents kept us kids home at least one evening every week and we all played board games and had fun. it kinda stunk as a teenager because we always wanted to get away, but once the fun started we quickly turned our attitudes around.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home