Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Tonight it became Official :)

TROOP 899

The Girl Scout Promise:
On my honor, I will try:
To serve God and my country,
To help people at all times,
And to llive by the Girl Scout Law.

The Girl Scout Law:

I will do my best to be:

honest and fair,friendly and helpful, considerate and caring, courageous and strong and responsible for what I say and do, and to, respect authority, use resources wisely, make the world a better place, and, be a sister to every Girl ScoutTonight Emmy was inducted into the Girls scouts and she also earned a few patches for the things they have been doing she was so excited they had a little party and the parents were all invited.

The reason she has a lai on is because that is the crest the Juniors choose and until she is a junior she can not have the patch so instead the Brownies got ones to wear and the juniors recieved both. She will be a junior when she is in 4 th grade.

She is having so much fun in Brownies andI am super glad we decided to put her in them.

4 Comments:

At 6:02 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

so cute

 
At 2:48 PM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Way to go Emmy!!!

 
At 10:59 AM , Blogger Debby said...

wat to go Emmy, I remember being a brownie when i was little. how cool

 
At 3:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is emmy still in girl scouts? Let me know, all of the troops here in riverside are on a waiting list, but i was thinking of starting a troop for my friends daughter....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home