Tuesday, March 07, 2006

How Sad!!!!!!!

I REMEMBER BEING A KID AND WATCHING BASEBALL AND MY FAVORITE PLAYER WAS KIRBY PUCKET!I HAD A MINISOTA TWINS SHIRT AND WOULD WATCH THIER GAMES JUST SO I COULD SCREAM FOR HIM. WELL YESTERDAY HE DIED DUE TO COMPLICATIONS OF A STROKE HE HAD HE WAS ONLY 44YEARS OLD. I WAS SO SAD TO HEAR THE NEWS YESTERDAY WHN MY BIG BROTHER CALLED TO LET ME KNOW THEN SHORTLY AFTER THAT MY DAD CALLED TO TELL ME. HE WAS A GOOD BALL PLAYER AND I AM SO SAD. MY HEART GOES OUT TO HIS FAMILY.

THEN THIS MORNING MY FRIEND LISA CALLED ME TO TELL ME ABOUT DANA REEVES. HER POOR CHILDREN THEY HAVE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH. I CANNOT HELP BUT FEEL A LITTLE BLUE. BUT SHE IS WITH HER AMAZING HUSBAND NOW. FLYING HIGH.:(
ISN'T THE TRADITION THAT THEY GO IN THREE'S? WHO IS NEXT?

4 Comments:

At 9:46 AM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

I was scared when Mother Teresa and princess Di died all within a week of each other.... I thought the same thing about it coming in Three's and that possibley i was next. (must have had a big head to put myself in the category of the princes and Teresa

 
At 1:06 PM , Blogger kel said...

I know I was watching the news this morning and was so sad for her kids and family.

 
At 11:25 AM , Blogger Debby said...

the third one was the man from the Jeffersons he died the other day and there was one more actually he was an author though does that count.

 
At 11:31 AM , Blogger Debby said...

forgot to ask you why did he stop playing ball anyways i know he was only in his 30's cause it was like 10 years ago wasnt he going blind or something.... and he played for them forever, i remember him playing with them like 20 years ago.... Someone had a sign on their gate on my way to work this morning i saw it and it had his pic and a little sign that said There are no tears in baseball, but today we are crying. I thought how sweet.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home