Sunday, March 26, 2006

I am Felling a Little Selfish this weekend!

But I had a blast and I am super tired.
Friday I went and participated in a yard sale and Sat. morning as well. I made a really good amount and had a blast doing it with friends.
Then I spent all and I mean all of my profit at the....

Scrapbooking party I went to Friday night. Opps! We were able to make a little 7x7 page with 3 pics we were told to bring and then we were conned out of alot of really awsome products.
:)
My Honey loves me and let me splurge. Then.....

Sat. We had to run to a city about an hour from here to buy some stuff or our trip to Idaho that is in less then 5 days from now.:0 what to do I am nervous and excited.

Finally on Sat. Night the friends and Family that steve plays poker with on Sat. night wanted me to go since Steve wanted to stay home and rest because of the softball tournament he is playing in today. So I went and all be I almost one and I had never played adn I cought on quick and thought it was so much fun I want to go back wvery once in awhile. Maybe steve and I will have to switch off.


Now to start preparing for out road trip. I am am taking the Twins to get their hair cut and I have to do it alone. That should be fun huh? I will let you know if I come back bald from pulling my own hair out. I hope yoi all had as much fun as I did this weekend I will be postind before we leave for a week and a half almost.

6 Comments:

At 3:23 PM , Blogger kel said...

Sounds like you will be busy this week getting ready for your trip. Sounds like a fun weekend too!

 
At 6:12 PM , Blogger trisha said...

well, you can definetly tell you're feeling a bit something' cause your spelling check SUCKED on this post!!! ;)

I will look for J's games to see if there are any you want to borrow for your guys trip, okee dokee!!!

AND YES- I WANT TO GO PLAY POKER TOO! I TRIED TO GET ONE STARTED HERE- MAYBE WE'LL DO THAT TOO!!!!!

 
At 10:33 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

The scrapbooking store is a dangerous place to me. I feel like a kid in a candy store!

 
At 11:21 AM , Blogger Debby said...

I am so glad you had a great weekend...Ya know that is something I need to do cause I have 3 boxes full of pictures that I need to put in albums.. I have them all categorized at least but maybe when I go out in June me and you can pick a day and spend it scrapbooking....
Eric used to have poker night with the guys there in Cali but when i came home to a huge hole in my cieling that ended that...they all had a few too many and decided to go into the attic and look at the duct work since most of them are in that industry and Eric fell threw....lol

 
At 11:22 AM , Blogger mrs. awesome said...

wow! do you need to catch your breath? i feel tired just reading about your weekend! :)

 
At 2:07 PM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

yay for poker and scrapbooking
best of luck with the haircuts

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home