Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I did it I did it!

Well I finally did my load of whites. I think that the load of white is the load I dread the most and I finally did it. I usually wait till we have no more socks to do this load but Not only did I wash them but I took them out of the dryer and folded them, matched every sock that could be matched then but them away!

Does anybody else besides my SIL Trisha hate doing whites.Would like to know I am not the only whites hater:) that does not sound good does it. well I am talking laundry and you all know that.

Hope all is going well out there.I need to get some house work done cause all the kids are asleep. talk to you soon
.

6 Comments:

At 10:07 AM , Blogger trisha said...

whatever! I did A load of white too yesterday but mine are still in the basket waiting for me when I home to fold and mate the socks!!!

 
At 10:24 AM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

lol you hate whites! I really hadnt put that much thought into the laundry but I guess I have felt that the whites were my least favorite to do. normally i do put off the white as long as i can, typically its all smaller stuff like socks and that can be tedious. Good job getting them done ANd folded....want to come over and help me with mine?

 
At 9:06 PM , Blogger Debby said...

whites dont bug me laundry is laundry i guess

 
At 10:48 PM , Blogger mrs. awesome said...

congrats on the laundry completion! i cannot say the same! you are making me feel guilty :) i actually like doin the whites; the smell of bleach makes me think "clean". i hate doing darks, cause i rarely dry them (color fading), so that means i have hang them all up. ughh!

 
At 3:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

i hear that lol.

 
At 8:09 PM , Blogger heather said...

Hi. Just happened upon your blog, and had to say that once my dad was doing whites and a red sock got in there, and he had pink undies for a while! It was so funny!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home