Saturday, April 08, 2006

We are home and I have a million pics so here we go!

Well we were off and here are the shots I took on the road of out sleeping boys and Happy girls. They never asked are we there wet in 24 hours of driving we were so proud of them and the boys did good too.

10 hours into the trip we hit a huge snow storm it was so bad that were driving 25 mph in a 75 zone we could not see the road or the signs because they were frozen over so we stayed the night in the nearest city in Nevada and here is what our car looked like and what we woke up to none of this was white when we went to sleep.
Hello Idaho here come trouble. It was so pretty we stayed in a real small town and I loved it maybe one day when steve and I retire we can move there.
We took the kids to the river where Steve's mom took him and the kids loved it. the Boys were not sure about hte textures that they experianced but the girls had a blast throwing rocks and posing for pics.
This is SLate creek adn I thought these pics turned out good.
Outside fun before the RAIN started!
We went to a bowling ally that had only 8 lanes compared to ours with 40 I thought that was crazy I cam in last with bumpers sad huh?
I help do some Decorating in the babies room and I took some pics for her wall in her room so here are some of the ones they had to choose from.Isn't she beautiful? It almost gave me the itch but them I heard my kids start whinning and I woke up!
Enjoying baby time!
Enjoying dinner on the way home!
And last but not least we got home and today we had a Birthday party to attend so here is a big happy birthday to a special little man, Gavin Michael! It was a Pirate party.

I now lots of pics I will pst more stuff that is not so picture over ran later just wanted to share my vac. have a good rest of the weekend.

9 Comments:

At 8:08 AM , Blogger Debby said...

Well it looks like you guys all had a blast, and I am so glad the kids did good in the car, that can be stressful sometimes, Do tghey still live in White Bird (i think that was the name)...or did he move to a different city? Where was all the snow....now you need a vacation to rest from your vacation..lol glad you had fun, glad youre back.

 
At 8:13 AM , Blogger Debby said...

went back to look at the pics, you got some height jumping rope girl....lol your little niece is adorable... I cant believe J is a daddy thats so cool....Loved the pics out at the lake.

 
At 11:52 AM , Blogger Misti said...

wow!! thats a trip. you brave woman to drive that far with 4 kids. 10 hrs is my max.
great pictures.
small towns amaze me. i dream of living in one but i know i would go crazy. so the big city is where we'll stay.

 
At 12:39 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks for sharing! The pics are amazing. I really like the ones by the Lake!

 
At 1:15 PM , Blogger kel said...

Great pics looked like FUN!

 
At 1:36 PM , Blogger trisha said...

wow! so much fun...how do you post all that you did- well, ya can't, that's why you have me to talk to!!!! we'll see ya later in Hemet!

 
At 5:30 PM , Blogger LISA said...

Looks fun, but I bet you need a good rest after your "Vacation". Wait isn't that what vacations are for???? LOL

 
At 7:07 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

oh no on the snow. Thanks for sharing the pics though they aregreat

 
At 3:25 PM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

whoa, its a whole photo album today! :)

looks like you had an awsome time and that fat baby girl looks so much like how avery did a couple of months back. so cute!!!
glad youre home, glad you were safe, super glad that you had a good time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home