Saturday, April 22, 2006

Tonight!


Well it is Saturday night and it's my Honey's turn to go and play poker and it is mine next week. I just put the boys down and I am sitting here listening to music quitely on my i-tunes. I enjoy this peaceful time.

I just got back from helping Trisha with prom night. We took some Beautiful pics of her daughter and her friends but at the same time I was overwlmed with emotion tonight. Not only am I feeling my age when I see her and these girls on the road of life getting ready to graduate but I realized tonight this is it for her the next time we are seeing her look so pretty and done up fancy will be her wedding day. I know there are many more proms and dances for the rest of our kids but tonight is it for Becca.

We are all so proud of her. I know she is headed to becoming a wonderful and successful woman.I also have enjoyed watching these other girls grow up with Her as well. They all looked so pretty.

I hope they have a blast tonight. I left before the limo got there but the night was going great so far. For pics head over to Trisha's blog.

I think trisha did an awsome job making them dinner and making it fun at the same time. She is truely a wonderful mom and I hope that Emmy and I have the same kind of relationship.

3 Comments:

At 10:16 PM , Blogger trisha said...

aaawwweeee! thanks! and thank you for helping me too! will you put all the pics you got on a disk for me so I can make the other moms a disk with all of our pics on it!

love ya!

 
At 9:31 AM , Blogger Debby said...

i was just telling tony i love when the kids do things like this and dress up, does kinda leave a lump in your throat.....

 
At 7:17 PM , Blogger Sandy said...

What pretty girls!
I love your little hummingbird cursor too : ) I'm headed to trishas to see more...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home