Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Look what I made!

I got a little crafty last night and went to Wal-mart. I bought some flowers and hair clips and a hot glue gun yes I said a hot glue gun I finally own one and that made me very happy. But anyways I made these hair clips for Emmy Taylor, the little girl next door and my Neice Kaylee. I know she will flip over them cause out of all the girls she is the girliest.:)

Here is one of them in Emmy's hair this mornign before she went to school and she thought she was the coolest.:)
And this is the whole look before school this morning.
Price:
flowers .88 cents per bunch=$3.52
clips $1.97 for 12=$3.94
will make about 24 clips I thought that was pretty good shopping I hope the girls like them.

5 Comments:

At 11:39 AM , Blogger trisha said...

VERY CUTE! KAYLEE WILL LOVE THEM!

 
At 11:52 AM , Blogger mrs. awesome said...

very crafty of you mama! thrifty and cute! emmy looks like a gorgeous little beach goddess. :)

 
At 7:52 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

crafty, crafty crafty. . . aren't glue guns amazing!

 
At 10:20 AM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

In Hawaii girls will wear a flower in their hair on the left side to signify they are taken and on the right so show they are available.
better check and see how emmy's wearing hers lol

 
At 8:06 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

oh too cool. Make some and sell em on ebay girl those are great

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home