Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Well it is Wednesday

My week has been a little crazy. I mean crazy.

Monday: I started out O.K . I started cleaning and babysitting and my regular routine. The boys had a fever and I made them a Dr. appointment. Then I made a load of laundry threw it in the hall way. When I went to shut the bedroom door it would not close. So I gave it a little tug and still not closing so I turned to see what was in it and slammed at the same time and Quentin began to scream yes I slammed his poor fingers in the door They were by the where the hinges are and I was looking by the door knob. He lost it I lost it I thought they were broke I called my honey hysterical and yelling I broke Quentin's hand he told me to calm down and he would meet me at the Hospital. I frantically gathered up all of our stuff took the baby to her mom at work and we went to the ER well after X-rays they said it looked like one was fractured and the other two jammed. I felt so bad. I was heart broken every time I looked in his face and saw pain.
Well it was impossible to get any thing done after that. I took Zach to the Dr. later to see about his fever. He had an ear infection.

Tuesday: I started a little spring cleaning and laundry. I ironed, cleaned out closests and did all the normal house stuff and with three teething and crying children. Last night when I fianally finished the ironing and i sat down I noticed the house was clean and I got a little teary eyed. Honey says Heather why are you crying I said it was cause I had such a long day and the whole day I just wanted to get the house clean and I finally did it I felt like I accomplished something finally 10 hours later.

Wednesday: I did more laundry and more ironing and continuing to try and keep things clean. Monday I start babysitting a new little girl who is 5 years old and her mom is bringing her to see the house and meet Emmy and show me where to pick her up at. I am excited to get this little girl. she is a cutie and she is only 1 year younger then emmy so she will have plenty of things to do after school and have somebody besides the girl next door to play with. now I am resting.

Oh something cool did happen. When I was in Junior high I knew a girl named Jennifer and we were super close and we did alot of stuff together well she just found me through myspace and I called her today and talked to her for a ling time. I was glad to talk to her.


Well off to finish laundry and probably iron more tonight.Honey has a game tonght and is flying to Arizona in the morning he will be home that night but I hate when he flies places for work.

3 Comments:

At 6:21 PM , Blogger trisha said...

i am sorry to hear about your bad week you MUST plan to go to ladies night sat at franks. ok?

let me know so i can confirm with some others!~

 
At 8:47 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

Hi! Came across your blog and just have to say well done for a great job at home. Although I am a working mum I can understand just how much effort you put in for the family. Well done!

 
At 9:40 AM , Blogger mrs. awesome said...

well, if it helps you...my mom accidentally slammed my fingers in the car door once. i broke my middle finger. it didn't scar me for life or anything. and i got to show people the splint on my middle finger...he he he.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home